Technoton Limited: an Engineering firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. The firm is engaged in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire-fighting, water supply, waste treatment, industrial refrigeration, solar power and sundry maintenance and repair. The Company is desirous of recruiting qualified candidates for the under-listed positions.
Job Title: Head, Technical Services
Reports To: General Manager
- Candidate will head the Services division of the Company, and be engaged in the maintenance of all types of air-conditioning systems, diesel generators, pumps, and other hydraulic equipment. The Unit also provides equipment and services for industrial refrigeration, solar power and related appliances, plus sheet and steel fabrication services.
- Solution Development and Delivery
- Supervise the workshop and field engineers and technicians
- Serve as a technical expert representative across teams, clients, and the engineering industry.
- Offer technical support across practices in offering definition and positioning.
- Suggest alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and / or longer life.
- Promote and coordinate technical knowledge harvesting within the organization.
- Define, communicate and enforce best practices, standard policies and procedures
- Manage multiple technical teams within budget and project schedule
- Track and identify new opportunities to improve existing company methodology and training offerings
- Assist in strategic sales efforts from a technical perspective
- Mentor key technical staff
- Review status reports of Technical Managers and address issues as appropriate.
- Enforces standard policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Requirments
- Minimum of a first degree in Engineering from a University or equivalent from a Technical Institution
- At least 15 yrs experience in the field, with the last 5 years at Management level
- Extensive, proven experience in maintenance management
- Hands-on knowledge of key mechanical and electrical skills is a prerequisite
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Must be energetic and able to work long hours under challenging conditions
- High level of integrity, commitment and professional responsibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and manage people effectively
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
- Preferably foreign internationals e.g. Indian, Hungarian, etc
- Other benefits and profit-sharing opportunities exist.
- Official Vehicle, plus Driver.
- Accommodation for family of five, with utilities at the expense of the Company.
13th March, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates who possess the above qualification should forward their CVs to the address or email below:
6,Olusoji Idowu Street , Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju , Mushin, Lagos