IT SOLUTION DEVELOPER
The successful candidate will be required to:
·Build new systems with NET, OpenEdge, VB.NET, SQL Server, Web Services Data Services.
· Develop new functionality on existing software products.
· Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide 2nd level support and troubleshooting of GMIS, TM1, Mfg/Pro, ImpactXP, and other applications
· Coordinate report development efforts gathered from IT business partners. · Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
· Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new development projects.
. Maintain a reliable electrical supply on site with minimal power outages
The Person: The Right candidate must· Possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
· Possess a third level IT qualification Professional with 5+ years industry experience in dotNet development with preferably all the recent versions of .net framework.
. Have experience of Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 and ability to write complex stored procedures and optimized T-SQL queries·
. Have experience with some reporting software e.g. Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services. Any SharePoint development experience will be a plus.
· Have experience in developing desktop and web solutions using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
· Have some knowledge of classic Microsoft technologies e.g. VB 6.0, ASP3.0
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
· Possess the ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
· Possess the ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.· Be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
Be passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers
· Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS.
Closing date: 27 Apr 2012