Nigerian pop music sensation, Goldie, has been unveiled as a celebrity housemates in the upcoming 7th season of Big Brother StarGame.
Big Brother is Africa’s biggest reality TV show, grasping the attention of the entire continent.
The Star-mates revealed as described by the reality show are:
- Boldly dramatic pop music sensation Goldie from Nigeria (28)
- Stylish entertainer, stand-up comedian and television pro DKB from Ghana (26)
- Tough, talented rap icon Prezzo from Kenya (32)
- Award-winning songstress Lady May from Namibia (25)
- Famed socialite, model and businesswoman Barbz from South Africa (34)
- Unforgettable, highly successful R&B diva Mampi from Zambia (25)
- Unique and hugely popular, soulful musician Roki from Zimbabwe (27)
Goldie was unveiled with the remaining six celebrities, ahead of releasing identities of the remaining 29 housemates of two pairs.
The reality TV show launches on Sunday May 6.
With less than 3 days to go, this year’s edition of BigBrother is with the theme StarGame and it will see these stars struggle it out the housemates in the doubles theme.
“It’s super to see the high level of interaction StarGame is getting from fans, media and viewers.
“The guessing around who the housemates will be; people trying to work out what Biggie is planning; the rumors and the speculation; it all adds to the excitement.
“It’s great for the show to get this type of support from the Big Brother community who really do engage with it, even before it starts on air. I want to thank them and promise that we’re working hard to deliver a great series” managing director of M-Net Africa, Biola Alabi said.