As a result of the Babcock University screening exercises held recently, the candidates listed below have been offered Provisional Admissions ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS, for the 2012/2013 academic session. Please note that this offer will be withdrawn if at any time it is discovered that a candidate does not meet the stipulated requirements.
Beginning from Wednesday, 20th June, 2012 each qualified candidate will:
- Check the e-mail address he/she submitted at the point of registering for the online screening examination and print out copies of their admission letter;
- Pay A NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE OF N210,000 (two hundred and ten thousand naira only) through E-TRANZACT at any bank with E-TRANZACT PAYMENT FACILITIES between Wednesday 18th June, 2012 and Friday 29th June, 2012 on a first come first served basis.This fee includes N200,000 which is part of the annual school fees; and N10,000 for medical tests.
- Candidates whose names appear on this admission list, but who scored less than 180 in the 2012 UTME examination need not pay the acceptance fee;
- Between 1st August, 2012 and 31st August, 2012 each admitted and qualified candidate is to:
- Log on to Babcock University website, www.babcock.edu.ng and click on the relevant Session Bills to access the composite annual fees for their course of study at Babcock University. Candidates are required to pay their school fees through e-tranzact at any nbank with that facility before registration.
REGISTRATION for new students: 1st -18th August, 2012 at home; and 27th-31st August, 2012 at Babcock University;
ORIENTATION for new students: 20th-24th August, 2012;
CLASSES BEGIN ON 3rd September, 2012
2. Report to the School Officer of your School at the Wilfred Riley Auditorium in Babcock University 9 a.m.-5 p.m. during the registration period above, with the following documents:
(i) Two (2) copies of 2012 UTME result slips;
(ii) Four (4) recent passport-size photographs and three (3) copies of birth certificates
(iii) Originals and three (3) photocopies of SSCE results or their equivalents;
(iv) Originals and (3) photocopies of e-tranzact acceptance fees and school fees payment receipts;
(v) Originals and (3) photocopies of evidence of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form.
Each awaiting-result candidate shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or their equivalents on or before matriculation, which holds on Thursday 27thNovember, 2012.
3. Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance and to the Student Support Services Unit for psycho-social screening.
1. Candidates who by-pass, or attempt to bypass any of the above processes run the risk of denied admission status;
2. Candidates below sixteen (16) years old on 27th November, 2012 will not be considered for admission.