PurpleRod Nigeria Ltd: an organization with the sole aim of providing affordable and convenient services to the African sales and purchasing market. We serve as a central market place providing a focal point for transactions between sellers and buyers using state-of-the-art technology to deliver effective and efficient service.
At PurpleRod, we bring all retailers and shopping malls together and at the click of the mouse, you can shop. We turn our customers’ desires into reality. If you want it, you can have it!
JOB TITLE: WEB DEVELOPER
- Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Experience in graphic designing and coding web sites using XHTML and CSS
- Experience with JOOMLA (Compuslory).
- Basic skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw.
- Experience in creating web sites and web services in coordination with the programmer
- Basic knowledge in SEO.
- Capable of creating standardized and compatible designs and coding.
- Good knowledge of web front end technologies.
Method of application
Interested candidates should apply below with CV to:
ABUJA OFFICE: 11/13 HOMBORI STREET, WUSE II, ABUJA
PHONE: 09-8761016, 08095819110.
7 UNITY ROAD, OFF JAKANDE ROUNDABOUT, LEKKI, LAGOS.
PHONE: 01-8448844, 08034135731.
28th June, 2012.