Reporting to the General Manager-Development.
• Monitoring of projects to agreed quality, time and cost.
• Proactively eliminate or reduce unforeseen project risks.
• Perform activities required to meet contractual obligations & profit objectives.
• Ensure that necessary quality checks and other mandatory tests, soil survey and statutory approvals are obtained.
• Identifying task dependencies & critical milestones of projects.
• Integrate all contractors’/consultants’ activities on site.
• Enforcing HSE standards on site.
• A minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying and related fields.
• At least 6 years working experience with minimum of 3 years in a managerial position.
• Proficiency in project management software such as MS project, SAP project system.
• The candidate should possess leadership and effective communication skills, be confident, dynamic and self-motivated. She/he must possess an exceptional eye for details
• Sound project finance management experience, particularly, knowledge of project viability methods.
Method of Application
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Deadline: June 28, 2012