CHELSEA TRANSFER SAGA: Victor Moses Set for Wigan Showdown Talk

Must Read

Your ID Card Is Your Pass During Lockdown – Lai Mohammed Tells Journalists

Lai Mohammed, minister of information, says journalists must use their valid identity cards to access their workplace during the...

COVID-19: Soyinka Describes Buhari’s Lockdown Of States As ‘Political Virus’

Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, has lambasted President Muhammadu Buhari's order to lock down states in the nation by...

Coronavirus: My Position On Economy Misundersood – Tinubu

Bola Ahmed Tinubu National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, says he hasn't called for...

Ogun Lockdown Postponed Till Friday: Governor Abiodun

The Governor of Ogun State, Prince Dapo Abiodun has announced that the lockdown of the state has been shifted...

UNILORIN Set To Produce N30M Hand Sanitizers For Kwara Govt

The Kwara State Government under the leadership of Abdulrahman AbdulRazaq has contracted the Technical Entrepreneurship Centre (TEC) of UNILORIN...

Nigeria star Victor Moses is set for a showdown talk with manager Roberto Martinez as Wigan continue to block his move to Chelsea.

Wigan have so far turned down three bids for the winger, the latest being a £6.5m offer.

Moses therefore wants to talk to the club manager to lay bare his mind on the dragged transfer to ‘The Blues’, according to the Daily Mail.

The dazzling winger is set for the talk before Chelsea present a £9m bid, which has been described as their final for the Nigeria youngster.

Moses has his heart set on the move, but Wigan insist he can only go for £10m as 20 per cent of the profit will go to his former club Crystal Palace.

The Nigeria winger has been involved with Wigan in pre-season training in Austria.

He still has a year left on his contract with club chairman Dave Whelan urging him to stay on as he still has a lot to learn under Martinez, who has for the second straight season guided the modest club to hang in there in the English Premier League.

Wigan would still cash in on a Moses’ transfer at the end of the coming season because he is still under 24 years.

-MTNfootball

- Advertisement -

2 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -