KDI OIL & GAS LIMITED is an engineering and Logistics support company. KDI OIL & GAS LIMITED is involved in the acquisition of expertise and specialized skills for the development of full Engineering Service as an oil servicing company. It is a subsidiary of BEKS KIMSE LIMITED, established in Nigeria and has been operating in the African region for over ten years.
JOB TITLE: FINANCIAL MANAGER (REF: KDI/ FIN /001)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics (Masters degree in Finance/Business Administration preferred)
- Member of ICAN or ACCA
- Knowledge of the construction and petroleum industry
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Great analytical skills
- Honest and transparent
- Energetic, driven team player
- Passion for excellence
- At least ten (10) years experience (4 of which must be in similar industry)
- Operate an efficient accounting system capable of documenting all company’s transactions and generating timely and reliable management reports
- Plan, direct and coordinate the formulation, preparation, execution, review and analysis of the company’s operating budget and operating program.
- Ensure adequate recording and timely payment of expenditures for each department and each fund within the company
- Review all sources of revenue to ensure timely receipt.
- Prepare internal and external financial reports of BKNL/KDI in the prescribed format that meets the minimum requirement of relevant regulatory authorities and other stakeholders. (i.e., IFRS)
- Prepare prompt and accurate management reports to support effective management decision-making.
- Billing of Shared Service Centre costs – Ensure that costs are billed promptly to all members of organization.
- Monitor cash balances and forecasts, arrange for debt financing, invest funds and maintain banking relationships
- Assist in the external audit process in order that financial statements and Tax Returns are reviewed and approved in line with Nigerian laws and regulations.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Liaising with third parties including auditors and tax consultant.
JOB TITLE: COMPANY SECRETARY (REF: KDI/ADMIN/002)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- First degree in law (Post graduate degree in business management, oil and gas law or related discipline preferred)
- Minimum 4 years cognate experience in business risk, strategy and the legal system
- Knowledge of corporate governance legislation and best practice
- Knowledge of legal and compliance requirements pertaining to Oil and Gas, Engineering, Agro Allied and Maritime sectors of the economy
- Experience of working with different internal and external stakeholders and across boundaries.
- Manage company meetings and conduct due diligence
- Advise and ensure the company on complying with the applicable rules and regulations
- Ensure proper the proper custody of the statutory and other books of the company
- Liaise with the GMFA and HR department to monitor and review the administration of the company’s policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate the legal dimension and activities of the company.
- Support the finance department with corporate information during statutory audits
- Provide legal advisory support to all functional managers and heads of department
- Deal with legal correspondence; collate information needed for company secretariat function and produce executive management reports as required
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All qualified and interested candidate are encouraged to apply. Candidates should send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae within 2 weeks from the date of this publication indicating Job Reference Number to [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application closes August 1, 2012.