Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety solutions, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience anywhere in the world.
Our client is a major oil & gas company seeking candidates for direct-hire.
JOB TITLE: SR. WELL ENGINEER (DESIGN & OPERATIONS) – 4 POSITIONS
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria without visa sponsorship (locals preferred).
- Please send a copy of all required certifications and training.
- Have extensive experience in Well Engineering, which must include:
- In-depth knowledge of well design theory and practice
- Substantial supervisory experience in the field as well as in an office- based environmentfor planning and executing daily operations support
- A proven safety leadership record and familiarity with safety management.
- Practical knowledge and application of drilling optimization (e.g. Deliver-the-Limit, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of latest technology applications related to well and completion design
- Possess at least a higher education Diploma (e.g. HND or equivalent), but preferably a Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in a technical or engineering subject.
- Have previous experience of working in multi-disciplinary team environments.
- Good knowledge of standard drilling engineering software such as WellPlan for Windows and Compass
- Excellent people skills and a high level of personal integrity, as well as a reputation for innovation, effective communication, and the ability to capture and cascade best practices.
How to apply
If you meet the qualifications, listed above please send me your resume. Previous experience with a major oil & gas operator will be a plus.
Recruiter, Cenergy International.