Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Medical Delegate.
Job Reference: Med Del 2012
Position: Medical Delegates
Department: GRADUATE TRAINEES
- Promote the Nestle Infant Nutrition range of products in assigned territory with the aim of obtaining prescriptions.
- Develop relationships / partnerships with medical / paramedical contacts / institutions through effective communication and / or sponsorship of activities in line with WHO Code, local Code or Nestle Instructions.
- Conduct periodic trade checks to ensure product availability, market hygiene, completeness of product range and report competitive activities, stock level and prices.
- B.Sc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower or Higher Credit Grade) in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Human Nutrition & Pharmacy.
- At least 0-2 years Ethical & Medical detailing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Food & Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
- Possession of a Valid Drivers License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- Excellent Computer skills- Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
- Must reside in the Northern region, or be willing to relocate.
Qualified applicants should send in their applications on or before
08 August 2012.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.