Psyntech Limited: an oil and gas multinational is recruiting professionals for immediate employment to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Organizational Development Specialist – Professional
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with company’s goals.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs, training and development needs that meet company goals.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Create competency models.
- Develop methods of measuring performance management to align with organizational goals.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Recommend training and development systems.
- Create definitions of desired individual or group performance.
- Observe and interview workers to obtain information about the physical, mental, and educational requirements of jobs as well as job satisfaction.
- Analyze job requirements and content to establish criteria for classification, selection, training, and other related personnel functions.
- Formulate and implement training programs, applying principles of learning and individual differences.
- Assess employee performance.
- Develop interview techniques, rating scales, and psychological tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, and promotion.
- Facilitates team building workshops, exercises, or programs to enhance the cohesiveness of teams.
- Counsel workers about job and career-related issues.
- Qualified candidates must possess;
- Strong communication skills
- Active listening skills for interacting effectively with workers and management
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Systems Evaluation Skills
- Computer Skills
- Ability to analyse, develop, research and advise.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations or Related discipline
- Master’s degree in Organizational Development or Training Management an asset;
- Relevant Certifications like SPHR, GPHR an advantage
- 7 to 10 years relevant experience in human resources and as OD specialist
- Knowledge of the manufacturing sector
- Very good knowledge of organizational development and managing change in a multi-establishment environment
Application closes 26th August, 2012
Mode of Application
All interested candidates should send their C.V. to: [email protected]
Your C.V. MUST be saved in your name and the subject of your mail should be “Organizational Development Specialist – PROFESSIONAL.” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.