TATA Africa Services (Nigeria) Limited is part of an international automobile group engaged in the distribution of TATA vehicles in Nigeria. TATA Africa Services (Nigeria) Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions with the services of young, energetic, and experienced Nigerian professionals:
- To assist in managing the entire gamut of spare parts, operations from inventory control to pricing policy in coordination with Tech Head, Spare Parts Manager and Financial Controller.
- Assist in providing excellent customer service support
- Assist in ensuring smooth logistics and minimize order of delivery lead time
- Assist in training and development of spare parts team.
- Oversee the spare parts store by ensuring good inventory and internal controls.
- Prepare and advice on spare parts orders based on consumption pattern.
- Control and Collate workshop/customers request and ensure prompt service delivery
- Ensure parts are property binned and maintain standard assortment of parts.
- At least a BSc or HND
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Young and energetic (not more than 40 years of age)
- Good interpersonal skills, confident, outgoing, and sociable character
- Fluent in Communication and good analytical skills
- Valid driving license
- Fully conversant with Electronic parts catalogue, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines
- Must be willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
- 8-10 years of industry experience for position 1
- 3-4 years of industry experience for position 2
Interested and qualified candidates should send electronically, their application and curriculum vitae (in MS Word format) and brief profile (in Excel format — see sample below) stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email to: Tatahr.email@example.com
|Position Applied For||Name||Age||Sex||Years of Experience||Qualification||Current Employment||Current Job Title|