Unilever Nigeria Plc is set to engage and empower students in campuses across Nigeria by signing them up as campus brand ambassador for this fantastic brand.
The Brand Ambassadors will serve as liaison between their campuses and Unilever. They are required to come up with interesting and resourceful engagements within their campuses, advertise Unilever to the students as a great Brand and serve as a point of contact between the students and Unilever.
Unilever Campus Ambassador Programme 2012
Unilever Campus ambassador are required to:
- Work closely with Unilever Employer brand team
- Host and organize events to bring awareness to Unilever brand
- Attend Unilever events as a Unilever representative
- Help Unilever to better understand your campus culture
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups
- Spread Unilever goodwill to your fellow students
So, what are the requirements?
- Currently enrolled in a Nigerian University
- Pursuing a BA/BSc or MBA/MSc degree
- Sociable and actively involved in student life on campus
- Good relationship with school authorities
- Maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (for 5.0 grading systems) or 5.0 (for a 7.0 grading system)
Unilever Campus Ambassador Benefits:
- Develop your intellectual, leadership and communication skills
- Interaction with Top Unilever managers
- Participate in Unilever events
- First consideration for internships and assessment centres
- Add the Unilever campus ambassador experience to your resume
- Quarterly product packs
- One academic school year subject to renewal based on active participation
- Approximately 20 hours a month
- 4 events a year
How To Apply
Click here to download (in pdf) the application form
Answer the following question: Using an essay, cartoons, poems , or a write-up, artistically develop a concept that captures the topic “Sustainable living”.
Send the scanned copy of the application form and your answer to the question to: [email protected]