Unilever Nigeria Plc is seeking to fill the vacant position of Customer Service Operations MIS Supervisor.
Position: Customer Service Operations MIS Supervisor
Job Level: Experienced/Mid-career
Area of interest : Supply Chain
Salary(per annum): 500K – 1M
- Weekly/daily generation of Customer replenishments and orders.
- Drive CCFOT (Customer Case Fill On Time); and Customer Stock position through effective analysis of DBR (Demand Based Replenishment) tool.
- Effective root cause analysis of service losses using standard CCFOT loss tree
- Data Management of Key Distributors(KD) information ex Ultra.
- Daily monitor and liaising with 3PL team and effective reconciliation and analysis of weekly service reports.
- Coordinate generation of weekly extracts and reports to generate Out Of Stock(OOS), Prove of Delivery(POD),Goods in Transit (GIT) and KD sales out report for Management Information
Further information on job
- Responsible for all MIS reporting activities in CSO.
- Will be responsible for the weekly/daily order generation and management of customers orders
- Minimum qualification is OND in any related field
- At least 3 years experience in data analysis and reporting
- Working Knowledge of Customer Order Management and Sales operations.
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft office tools especially Ms excel
- Good written & spoken English
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Analytical Thinking
- Willingness to work overtime including weekends.
Application closes 28 Aug 2012