- Actively study and understand TPM literature.
- Support implementation of the Total Productive Maintenance best practice master plan.
- Establish and monitor the company loss and waste structure and drive continuous improvement projects to constantly reduce the losses and wastes.
- Build training competence by developing TPM training material and delivering in-house training.
- Drive 5S and Good-house keeping in the entire Factory.
- Use TPM best practices to build the production processes in order to improve operational efficiencies.
- Interpersonal and People Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Leadership and Mentoring Skills.
- B.Sc, HND in Engineering, Physics or Statistics
- (Not below second class upper/ Upper credit)