The JBC Education & Economic Empowerment Initiatives
Jericho Businessmen Club (JBC) is on association of professionals and business men of Ibadan origin who have distinguished themselves in their various callings. The club has established a best-in-class Scholarship Scheme for the benefit of intelligent but indigent indigenes of Ibadan land studying in various institutions of higher learning. The first ten beneficiaries of the Scheme had all graduated in flying colours. In addition, the club is currently putting structures in place to assist artisans and small businesses with moderately priced loans to lift their businesses. These initiatives have necessitated the following requests:
Application for JBC Scholarship
Students of higher institutions of learning who must have completed at least one full year of study are invited to apply for the JBC Scholarship.
To be eligible, on applicant must be:
- A native of Ibadan;
- A matriculated student of duly recognised University/Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- In current academic standing of at least Second Class Upper division or Distinction,
- Able to demonstrate genuine financial incapacitation.
Application closes 5th October, 2012.
How to apply
Application letter of not less than one page in candidate own hand writting should be accompanied with
- One(1) passport- sized photograph of the applicant with his/her surname and initials boldly written at the back
- A clear COPY of student identity card showing matriculation number
- Official transcripts/academic results duly certified
- Attestation by the Local Government council of the candidate
All applications should be addressed to:
The President Jericho Businessmen Club
P. O. Box 75290,