Contrary to media speculations about his fall out with Kanye and subsequently been kicked off G.O.O.D Music, Dbanj is soaring high as Kanye West’s new album track list which was leaked online yesterday Friday August 31st, revealed that the Kokomaster is featured in the long awaited Cruel Summer compilation album.
Check him out on “The Morning” track 5 below…
G.O.O.D. Music – Cruel Summer Tracklist:
1. To The World (Feat. Kanye West & R. Kelly)
2. Clique (Feat. Kanye West, Jay-Z & Big Sean)
3. Mercy (Feat. Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T & 2 Chainz)
4. New God Flow (Feat. Kanye West, Pusha T & Ghostface Killah)
5. The Morning (Feat. Raekwon, Pusha T, Common, 2 Chainz, CyHi The Prynce, Kid Cudi & D’Banj)
6. Cold (Feat. Kanye West & DJ Khaled)
7. Higher (Feat. The-Dream, Pusha T & Ma$e)
8. Sin City (Feat. John Legend, Travi$ Scott, Teyana Taylor, CyHi The Prynce & Malik Yusef)
9. The One (Feat. Kanye West, Big Sean, 2 Chainz & Marsha Ambrosius)
10. Creepers (Feat. Kid Cudi)
11. Bliss (Feat. John Legend & Teyana Taylor)
12. I Don’t Like (Feat. Kanye West, Chief Keef, Pusha T, Big Sean & Jadakiss)
Dbanj just seems to allow the media speculation over his relationship with Kanye West to rage on as he has not said a word about the current status of his contract with G.O.O.D Music. Way to go Dbanj.