Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
The submitted CV is to be titled in the applicant’s full name e.g. “THOMPSON DANIEL GEORGE”.
*APPLICATION CLOSES 2 WEEKS FROM DATE OF PUBLICATION.
Position: GRADUATE ENGINEERS
Summary of Functions:Assisting and aiding Offshore Crew Supervisors and performing routine operational duties.
Perform other assigned duties
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Skills/Qualifications Required:A university degree is required with a major in Science or Engineering preferred.
Candidate must be resident in Ghana, Gambia or Senegal.
Position: BUSINESS SALES MANAGER
Summary of Functions:SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Responsible for the sale of the organization’s tools & services to the both existing and potential customers using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the tools/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. In addition, provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of tools and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Research customer needs and develop application of products and services in an effective manner by:
? Determining market strategies & goals for each product and service
? Researching and developing lists of potential customers
? Carrying out market research to determine customer needs & providing information to other staff
? Evaluating product & service marketability in terms of customers’ technical needs
following up on sales leads and developing leads
? Maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
? Establishing & maintaining industry contacts that lead to sales with the customer to ensure sales opportunities for products & services.
• Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner by:
? Developing sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products & services and making presentations to users/clients
? Developing technical presentations & workshops; maintaining up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends & government regulations
? Making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads; acting to close deals & finalize contacts
? Meeting established sales quotas and revenue goals
• Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
? Researching, developing & maintaining long & short range sales & marketing plans
? Producing regular reports & final plans for management’s approval
? Maintaining an up-to-date awareness of strategic plans and procedures to coordinate market sales plans
? Monitoring, analyzing, & communicating sales data to contribute to product/service planning
• Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels customers
• Represent the Company as a Brand Ambassador.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
Experience Required: 10 years and above
Skills/Qualifications Required:• A good first degree in business management or marketing or equivalent. Masters degree would be an added advantage
• At least 5- 10 years of sales experience within a structured organization. 3years in a managerial capacity
• Good leadership skills
• Good team spirit and project management skills
• Good problem solving, initiative and negotiation skills with special emphasis on closing the sale.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
• Ability to keep abreast of new sales trends and how they would apply to projects.
• Good relational skills
• Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
• Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and data analysis skills
• Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
• Represent the Company as a Brand Ambassador.
Position: APPLICATIONS SUPPORT OFFICER
Summary of Functions:• Install, setup, and monitor software applications. Perform a variety of maintenance, evaluation, installation and training tasks to ensure software performance meets company and user’s requirements.
• Development and maintenance of the Company’s corporate Intranet and website.
• Installation of software applications on the systems of current and new users in the company.
• Responsible for assisting in the design, delivery, and improvement of in-house software applications.
• Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
• Working closely with other staff, such as the systems support officer and other colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and asking questions to obtain information, clarify details and implement information.
• Develops and provides varying degrees of software support and solves problems in a timely manner.
• Makes sure applications can be run on existing and new hardware.
• Creates applications tailored to business needs to run on platforms/hardware.
• Delivers technical presentations/demonstrations of work.
• Interacts with software vendors to resolve application issues, licensing and other technical software problems.
• Research, identify and recommend new applications that would improve company work flow.
• Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate, verify, communicate, and resolve software application issues through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of the Company’s IT investments and initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Skills/Qualifications Required:Qualification & Certification
• University degree in the field of computer science
• 1 – 2 years equivalent relevant work experience.
• Related IT Certifications.(e.g. ITIL, MCTP etc)
Knowledge & Experience
• Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
• Software development experience
• Working technical knowledge of protocols and standards, including [firewalls, Active Directory]
• Strong knowledge of web technologies and content management systems
• Hands-on software support and troubleshooting experience.
• Experience with data management.
• Experience in documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Experience with server operating systems e.g. Microsoft Windows Server 2008
• Extensive application support experience
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
• Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, and related hardware and software.
• Knowledge of copyright laws as they pertain to the use of computer software.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Ability to provide technical training to end users.
• Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
• Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts and principles.
• proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
• Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
• Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to conduct research into ITIL Continual Service Management processes.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
• Working extended hours and weekends if necessary
• Sitting for extended periods of time