Federal College Of Education (Tech.), Akoka affiliated with the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna announces admission into full-time (regular) degree programmes for 2012/2013 session and wishes to inform all candidates that obtained the Post-UTME Screening form for admission into the FCE(T), Akoka/FUT, Minna degree programme that the Post-UTME Screening exercise formerly slated for Saturday 6th October, 2012 has been postponed to Saturday 3rd November, 2012. Any inconvenience is regretted.
Further more, interested candidates are hereby informed that sales of POST-UTME Screening Form/ Entry Form has been extended to 29th October, 2012 for the underlisted programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology Education B.Tech(Ed.).
1. B.TECH (Ed.) Technical Education
- Education/Automobile Technology
- Education/ Electrical & Electronic Technology
- Education/Building Technology
- Education/Woodwork Technology
- Education/ Metalwork Technology
2. B. TECH (Ed.) Science Education
- Education/ Mathematics
- Education/ Physics
- Education/ Chemistry
- Education/ Biology
- Educational Technology
1. Five(5) Year Degree Programme
The five (5) year degree programme is available to candidates who sat for, and scored 180 & above in the 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)and possess five passes at credit level in School Certificate/General Certificate in Education (GCE) Ordinary Level or merit equivalent including Mathematics and English Language obtained at not more than two sittings. In addition, candidates should have credit passes in specific subjects relevant to their course of study and must possess the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna minimum entry requirements as contained in the JAMB Brochure,
2. Four (4) Year Degree Programme
Candidates who possess ND Certificate with a minimum grade of Upper Credit in relevant courses from recognized institutions may be considered for admission into the appropriate departments provided they possess the relevant minimum qualification requirements of the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna.
3. Three (3) Year Degree Programme
The Three(3) year Degree programme is available to candidates who possess the Higher National Diploma Certificate (HND) or the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit passes in two relevant teaching subjects/education in addition to the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna minimum entry requirements.
Submission for both on-line and manual screening forms for UTME candidates and all application forms for Direct-entry Candidates for the 2012/2013 Academic Session should be made not later than Monday 29th October, 2012.
Method Of Application:
1. Candidates for the Five (5) years Degree programmes who scored 180 and above in the 2012 UTME should pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only into Zenith Bank Account Number: 1012907936. Using the Teller, please obtain a receipt in the College Bursary with which to collect screening form from the Directorate of Degree Programme. The completed screening form should be submitted not later than 19th October, 2012.
2. Candidates for the four (4) years and three(3) years Degree programmes should pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,00000) only into Zenith Bank Account Number: 1012907936 and use the Teller to obtain a receipt in the Directorate of Degree Programme in the College.
Candidates who wish to apply on-line are required to follow the underlisted procedure:
- Go to any bank and make payment by e-transact platform to Zenith Bank Account Number: 1012907936
- Pay the stipulated amount for the programme of your choice to the teller.
- If the payment is successful, a receipt would be issued to you that contains a confirmation order and a receipt.
- Keep this receipt to access the on-line form
- Log onto www.fcetakoka-edu.net
- Click on the application forms link, a list of application forms would be displayed
- Click on the Degree Application Form or UTME Screening Form.
- A default page would be displayed. You are expected to supply the confirmation order number given to you at the Bank
- If payment is successful, the on-line form would be displayed
- Complete and submit form on-line
Date And Time Of Screening
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise is now scheduled to take place on Saturday 3rd November, 2012 at the College Conference Hall at 10.00 a. m, prompt.
For Further Inquiries, call:
08079027023, 08033208895, 080299178227, 08079027023