The focus of NITDA at inception was to create the necessary awareness and enabling environment for the integration and use of IT to achieve sustainable national development. This effort is already yielding result especially with the level of IT penetration and deployment in public and private sectors as well as educational institutions.
About NITDA YES
The ICT youth sensitization programme is aimed at sensitizing Nigerian youths on ICT career opportunities as well as developing ICT Human Capital and Entrepreneurship Skill among youths.
Objectives of the ICT sensitization and innovation programme are to:
- Expose Nigerian youths to Employment and Economic Opportunities in Formal and Informal jobs while catering for global and local demand;
- Develop globally competitive youth population through human capital development in niche area of ICT;
- Break barriers to human knowledge and socio-economic development;
- Create High potential for Entrepreneurship;
- Empower best students during the training programme by providing them with tools to practice what they have been trained
- support the growth of indigenous ICT industry to facilitate the production, and distribution of IT products, goods and services in all the sectors of the economy.
LAGOS TRAINING DATE: 22ND – 26TH OCT. 2012
Venue: Digital Bridge Institute, Old Nitel Training School, Cappa Bus Stop, Oshodi, Lagos.
ABUJA TRAINING: 29TH OCT. – NOV. 2ND 2012
Venue: Digital Bridge Institute, 8 P.O.W. Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way, (Behind Chida Hotel) Utako District – Abuja
Registration Closing Date
17th October, 2012
Log on to our website http://yes.nitda.gov.ng
Jide: 08096807861, Susan: 08164826381 or Edward: 08033156206
Email: [email protected]