Job description Treasury Manager
- Manage the negotiation and execution of financing the relevant Business Units, including third party loan facilities
- Take responsibility for the provision of treasury services to the relevant Business Units including cash management, analysis of funding proposals and foreign exchange dealing and hedging.
- Determine and arrange the most appropriate form of financing for allocated major capital projects and provide support in the financial management of acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Take responsibility for the day to day management of the Group’s relationships with credit rating agencies. This will include the analysis and preparation of financial and operational data, as well as meetings and discussions with agencies.
- Provide advice on the Group’s pension investment strategies.
- Work with Business Unit finance teams to ensure financing is carried out in line with Group Treasury Policy, appropriately modified where necessary
- Provide treasury management advice to contribute to strategic investment and commercial decisions
- Establish positive relationships with local and international banks to ensure continuity of financial resources.
Requirements Treasury Manager
- Experience as a Finance Manager or in a Treasury management role for a multi-national organisation
- Good understanding of Treasury, credit, risk management, and international money markets
- Degree level educated.
Terms & Conditions Treasury Manager
- For this position preference will be given to Nigerian Nationals. In case expatriate candidates are selected, it is a prerequisite he/she is tasked to mentor and train a Nigerian understudy.
- Long term job.
Our client is a leading Industrial Corporation. They are strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterways of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas.
Publication end date