Quote & Tender Specialist Job
Location: IIkoyi – Lagos, Nigeria
|Business Segment:||Healthcare Eastern & African Growth Markets|
|About Us:||What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, our vision involves looking at Healthcare in a completely new way. Focusing on earlier, pre-symptomatic disease detection and prevention, instead of late diagnosis. Helping clinicians access more information and intervene sooner with targeted treatments so their patients can leave longer, fuller lives.|
We believe we can help make that happen – and we’d like you to be a part of our mission. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to redefine the frontiers of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are driven to make a difference – they do.
|Posted Position Title:||Quote & Tender Specialist|
|Function Segment:||Administration and Support|
|U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces:|
|City:||IIkoyi – Lagos|
|Role Summary/Purpose:||Responsible for managing public tendering process, coordination of quotations for large multi P&L deals and contract review for direct sales.|
|Essential Responsibilities:||– Coordinate tendering process with logistics support for the sales team- Validate tender requirements, highlight risks to the commercial team, when it comes to penalties or other aspects of the tender.- Provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering: information collection, country policy research etc.|
– Coordinate quotations for multi P&L deals, working with the different commercial and pricing teams
– Manage internal deal review process of terms and conditions prior to contract signature for direct sales with the commercial, legal and finance teams
– Ensure compliance with public procurement requirements when dealing with governments
|Qualifications/Requirements:||– Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy.- Excellent verbal and written communication.- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time.|
– High level of telephone and customer care skills.
– Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision.
– Fluent English
– Strong project management skills
– Knowledge of local contract and legal requirements
|Additional Eligibility Qualifications:|
|Desired Characteristics:||– 2-4 years working experience in commercial field;|