Meadow Hall School is a co-educational institution that runs an integrated scheme made up of the British and the Nigerian curricula. The school consists of an infant section, a junior section and a college.
Meadow Hall has a vision to reform education in Nigeria and positively impact the Nigerian child by raising the standard and quality of education service providers through the provision of trainings and developmental programmes.
The Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee programme is a 3 month teacher training and development programme aimed at young graduates who are passionate about the teaching profession regardless of their first academic discipline. This Programme is at no cost to the graduates.
The Programme Objectives Include:
- To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into the field.
- To equip trainable young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and international best practice for effective teaching and learning.
- To attract into the teaching profession dynamic individuals who will acquire workplace and professional values to impact children and ultimately the nation.
- To create an exceptional pool of teachers.
- A minimum of a second class (2-1) degree from a recognised institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than two years ago.
- Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age.
- Passion for the teaching profession
- Proficient ICT Skills
- Good Communication and Social skills
- No prior teaching experience required.
- An international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies.
- A platform for self development, creativity and excellent service delivery
- Exposure to modern educational settings and technology
- To become a relevant icon in moulding the future generation
- Job Placement for exceptional graduates.
Application Deadline: December 13, 2012.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should follow the link below