Quality Assurance Inspector
Area of interest
1.Ensure all raw and packaging materials used by production conforms to specification.
2.Monitor production process by analyzing and ensuring results conforms to specification.-
3.Monitor product Quality parameters as relevant to each product category.
4.Monitor Packing lines, Critical Control Points and ensure conformity to specification.
5.Ensure adherence to relevant Good Manufacturing Practices
6.Check weight, pack presentations, coding and palletisation of products and ensure conformance
Further information on job
1. Inform production supervisors/ shift mgrs/ production mgr. Of any defects that necessitate holding of any batch of product.
2. Hold any defective product where production disagrees on quality status of the products.
3. Write quality report and submit at the end of every shift
4. Compute quality demerit indices daily/weekly
5. Write shift hand -over report
6. Carryout other instruction from the Quality manager
21 Nov 2012
ND in science based course
Experience in product analysis, QDI Training
Good verbal and written communication skills in English.