Coffee has many benefits in helping as a natural preventative maintenance agent. Many years of trying to proof that coffee is unhealthy has taken a turn for the better, much of the observations done on those drinking coffee on a regular basis has much better results in terms of health.
Here we will look for the top 5 reason why you should drink coffee every day.
5 Reasons To Keep Drinking Coffee
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia risk are reduced. There were studies done with light to moderate drinkers, and the results were those that drank coffee moderately which were about 3 to 4 cups a day had a significantly less chance to get Alzheimer or Dementia.
- Strokes and Ischemic and Subarachnoid Hemorrhages has been researched to be lowered than those that do not drink coffee, the reduction is about 15 to 16 percent. The antioxidants from coffee is said to shield or provide protection to the brain’s blood vessel from certain cholesterol and preventing the person to develop blood clot in the brain. Although hemorrhagic strokes did not reduce with any amount of coffee consumed.
- Heart Diseases and Cardiovascular Diseases are reduced by about 23 percent when drinking about 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day. Although the caffeine increases the blood pressure it did not post any risk of increasing cardiovascular diseases. Coffee is suppose to help with endurance and also helps block out pain.Whether for exercises or video games, caffeine has proven its worth.Those that drink coffee regularly may need more as they will most likely burn out before those that do not normally drink.
- Diabetes are reduced by almost 50 percent with a consumption of about four cups a day and each additional cup is suppose to add about another seven percent.Coffee has a component which exhibits inhibitory affect on toxic hIAPP(human islet amyloid polypeptide) formation which is found usually in the pancreas.The hIAPP is found in people with type II diabetes, it was suggested that the hIAPP is connected to the loss of insulin secretion and Beta-cells in type II diabetes.From research, each cup of coffee consumed daily will lower the risk of type 2 diabetes by 7 percent. And additional cups are supposed to stack percentages.
- Liver Cancer and Cirrhosis, one of the products of caffeine is praxanthine, has been able to slow the growth of cell tissues in liver cancer, alcohol cirrhosis, and liver fibrosis.
Much of this is done with keeping yourself healthy as well, not just depending on coffee alone. And again coffee can be healthy providing sugar and cream or milk is added sparingly, so be weary the amount you dump into your coffee.
Most of the diseases that it helps are the ones that seem pretty common and this is easily a nice way to prevent it, all you need to do is drink coffee or tea. Tea contains the same property as coffee but at a lower caffeine level.
There are two things to watch out for when drinking coffee for health benefits.
- Be wary of what you put in, sugar, milk, cream, etc. Too much calories can easily negate any effects that coffee can offer.
- Try to use filter coffee instead of boiling it, this is to filter out the low-density lipoprotein or LDL