- Oversee all accounting tasks and ensure their adherence to internal accounting policies and procedures and with local government regulations.
- Manage the processing of all payable and receivable accounts.
- Handle all financial operations and ensure their adherence to applicable country laws.
- Coordinate with Management Team and other Departments for budget control and expense-related issues.
- Oversee all bank operations, such as foreign exchange, transfers, letters of credit, and letters of guarantee.
- Prepare, analyze and present reports for financial statements and forecast reports.
- Oversee costs related to contract execution and make recommendations for corrections and improvements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a related field, preferably in Africa.
Mitsulift Group is a joint-venture with Mitsubishi Electric Corporation in Japan. it specializes in the sales, installation and after-sales servicing of elevators, escalators and other building moving systems. It is headquartered in Lebanon with operations in seven other countries.