Responsible for account reconciliation, general ledger reporting and statutory tax matters, this person will report to the Accounts Manager in Port Harcourt
Qualified candidates are to apply before 24th December 2012 ensuring they state date of ICAN certification; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Desired Skills & Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Good first degree in Accounting or Economics with ICAN certification.
- Must possess 2 to 3 years post ICAN experience preferably in a fast-paced, well structured environment.
- Should have a pleasant disposition, a team spirit with a proven ability to deliver results on time.
- Ability to compile and analyze financial information to prepare reports and make entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of accounting software preferably ERP – Microsoft Navision, Dynamic is an added advantage.
Proficient computer and keyboard skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required skills.
AOSOrwell is the largest independent multi-disciplined Oilfield Services company in Nigeria; proudly offering a range of Well Construction Services to the upstream Oil & Gas sectors.
AOSOrwell provides value added technical solutions to E&P clients in Nigeria and West Africa.