Diving Superintendant – Nigeria
Major Oil and Gas Operator looking for a Diving Superintendant on a 1 year contract, with options for renewal yearly.
- To direct and monitor the contractors on site marine maintenance and underwater Inspection Maintenance and Repair (I.M.R.) operations activities, ensuring that they are carried out to the agreed scope of work in order to maintain the technical integrity of the Company Assets.
- To monitor contractors offshore underwater intervention operations to ensure positive HSSE management and compliance to the relevant Diving and Marine legislative standards.
- Be fully familiar with company’s emergency and contingency plans for Vessel / Diving or General Offshore emergencies (Platform fire / Oil Spills / Rescue), requiring Marine intervention medical treatment or evacuation.
- To ensure that contractors Hazards & Effects Management Planning (HEMP) is in place, and HSSE risks associated with the work scope / practices are identified and managed by the contractor’s supervisors for diving & marine.
- Ensure that contractor’s diving equipment diving operations in order to achieve the highest professional and safety standards.
- To report the monthly diving statistics to the diving SMA and/or diving technical authority.
- To produce a work close-out report describing lessons learnt and possible methods of improvement. On long terms jobs this shall be produced monthly.
- To provide service of CSR Onshore/Offshore on Case by Case basis – Platforms, Work barge, Jack-Ups etc within SEPCIN Operations.
- SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we employ 70.000 people and operate a network of more than 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Technical staffing services from SGS – recruitment, pay roll services, in-country logistics, vendor managed services and specialist staff, anywhere in the world.
- Wherever your operations are based, you need to recruit the best manpower resources available. Our technical staffing services offer you cost effective recruitment solutions tailored specifically to your needs. As a result, we can act as your partner, supplying specialist managers, engineers, inspectors and administrative staff, anywhere in the world through our network of offices in over 150 countries.