The successful candidate will be responsible for articulating our technology vision across client (including smartphones and tablets as well as desktop and mobile clients) and server platforms at our customers ranging from retailers, MNCs, channel OEMs, distributors, enterprise and government end users including Telecom. Through time they will be viewed as a technical consultant for their accounts business needs. He or she will define with the account teams design and technology targets and will develop engagement strategies to influence their roadmap direction.
– Must have a recent (maximum 18 months after graduation) graduate B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering from a reputable university,
– Fluent in English both in oral and written communication,
– Must be able to travel worldwide frequently,
– Ability to work in teams including people from various departments like marketing, sales, business development managers, market development managers, software specialists,
– Superior communication and presentation skills,
– Ability to deliver technical demonstrations, answer technical questions and articulate technical features of Intel products,
– High level of understanding of Intel Architecture and products,
– Medium level of understanding of different computing usage models, i.e. hand held systems, tablets, mobile platforms, Desktop manageability and virtualization, Servers, High Performance Computing, etc.
– Basic understanding of Operating Systems (Windows*, Linux*, Android*, Chrome*, etc.)
Intel’s Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel’s expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.