Are you Talent Ready to Cut Through Complexities and Stand Out?
Ours is a team of outstanding professionals working and cutting through complexities in the areas of Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
What makes us Unique?
Our winning mindset! We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each-other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities. And for that, WE NEED YOU on the team.
We are looking to hire young vibrant and forward looking Graduate Trainees who are ready to learn, perform and demonstrate competence in a short period of time in the following areas:
- Audit and Assurance – (Ref Code: AUD 101)
- Financial Advisory (Transaction and Restructuring) – (Ref Code: T&R 102)
- Financial Risk Management – (Ref Code: FRM 103)
- Forensic Services – (Ref Code: FOR 104)
- IT Advisory – (Ref Code: ITA 105)
- Internal audit, Governance, Risk and Compliance – (Ref Code: IAR 106)
- Management Consulting – (Ref Code: MC 107)
- Tax Compliance and Advisory – (Ref Code: TAX 108)
- Transfer Pricing – (Ref Code: TRP 109)
- Payroll Services – (Ref Code: PYS 110)
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be emotionally intelligent
- Not more than 26 years old
- Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Degree at Undergraduate level
- Have started, about to complete or completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Application closes 31st December, 2012
How to apply
Email your CV to: email@example.com with Graduate Trainee Recruitment and the Reference code clearly stated as the subject of your mail.