Job Title: Management Accountant
Job Code: MA/FT//28669
- The job incumbent is primarily responsible for providing support to the entity Finance Manager; CFO; Operations Managers; Business Development Manager and CEO in order to ensure that each significant business decision is given proper financial consideration.
- This entails providing management with reports & models to assist in decision making processes towards the achievement of the entity’s financial & corporate objectives.
- This role could be product line focused; project oriented or all-encompassing within the entity.
- It would also entail going beyond the numbers to assess business trends, develop root causes of business issues and to identify opportunities for reduced costs and improved profitability.
- The incumbent would also be responsible for the entity’s financial reports for both external and internal reports.
Job Responsibility & Accountability
- Requires minimal supervision
- Use of initiative is required as well as judgment
- Reports directly to mid-level management and may report directly to senior level management if the need arises
- Responsible for the planning of financial resources of the Company and translation of strategies into financial models for profitability assessment
- Minimal error in deliverables as reports prepared are depended on by management
- A degree in Economics, Accounting or management science
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Prior work experience in a corporate finance related environment and grasp of financial modeling technique
- Good grasp of financial reporting, analysis and presentation of information
- Clear verbal and oral communication skill
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure without comprise to the quality of deliverables
Application closes 14th December, 2012
Applicants are to register on Oando Career Portal in order to apply for this position