1. Meet and exceed given sales quota for the covered account sales in Nigeria;
2. To maintain, develop and acquire new customer relationship in the assigned sales territory/ country;
3. Manage Key Accounts / CRM;
4. Establishment of distributor network;
5. Take full responsibility of sales contract term and conditions negotiation with customer;
6. Attain to customer tender project management activity and work with technical support in meeting customer expectations;
7. Support all sales and marketing related activities organised by Trina Solar Ltd.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Power or related field;
2. Minimum 2-3 years field sales experience in Nigeria PV market with excellent knowledge about PV industry dynamics and landscape;
3. Good technical background knowledge of PV on grid/ off grid systems and BOS system;
4. Experience in tender project management preparation and coordination;
5. Excellent knowledge of PV industry value chain downstream influencers and sensitive in competition environment;
6. Willingness to do business travel overseas in short notice;
7. Good proficient of English is a MUST. Ability to speak French and/or Mandarin are added advantage;
8. Strong negotiating and communication skills;
9. Self-motivated, independent, diligent and detail-oriented personality.
Through its uncompromising dedication to innovation and quality, Trina Solar has risen steadily from its founding in 1997 to become one of the world’s leading solar PV companies. Trina Solar continues to solidify its place at the forefront of the industry through R&D partnerships with leading research universities and expectation-surpassing performance. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, the company operates in North America, Asia and Europe and employs over 17,000 people worldwide. With more than ten years of history, Trina Solar has already established itself as both a pioneer and a leader in this exciting industry. As Trina Solar continue to expand its capacity, improve our technology and enter into new markets, Trina Solar is always looking for people who are hard-working and passionate about solar energy. From research and development to sales and marketing to manufacturing, Trina Solar looks for people who thrive in exciting, challenging and dynamic work environments to become a part of our dedicated team of professionals and contribute daily to bringing clean, reliable and cost effective solar energy solutions to customers around the globe.