|Subsidiary of the SPIE Group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides a complete range of services to main oil and gas companies in 26 countries all over the world.
Our turnover (437 M€ in 2011) has doubled across this last four years thanks to our 4000 trained, developed and dedicated employees to whom a strong career development is offered.
To keep on growing, SPIE Oil & Gas Services always needs new talents and is currently looking for a:
Lead Engineer E&I Control System (F/M)
• Provides specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
• Understands clients’ needs; identifies and addresses design parameters and problems; develops and implements solutions.
• Ensures project and HS&E compliance and adherence to project budget & schedule.
• Under own supervision, independently evaluates, organizes and prioritizes work.
• Undertakes responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support to the Drawing Office, design calculations, specifications, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports and various 3rd-party submissions.
• Signs and issues technical documentation as originator or checker, accepting personal responsibility for its adequacy.
Engineering degree or equivalent.
More than 10 years engineering experience in Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control system.
Good knowledge of subsea project is required
Experience in Company providing Engineering services to oil & gas industry
Experience in detailed design
Fluent in English
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. This position is suitable for disabled people.
Contract duration: 6 to 12 months
Rotation: 10 weeks ON 3 weeks OFF