Standard Chartered PLC is a leading international bank, listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges. It has operated for over 150 years in some of the world’s most dynamic markets and earns more than 90 per cent of its income and profits in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. This geographic focus and commitment to developing deep relationships with clients and customers has driven the Bank’s growth in recent years.
With 1,700 offices in 70 markets, Standard Chartered offers exciting and challenging international career opportunities for around 85,000 staff. It is committed to building a sustainable business over the long term and is trusted worldwide for upholding high standards of corporate governance, social responsibility, environmental protection and employee diversity. The Bank’s heritage and values are expressed in its brand promise, Here for good.
Lending Operations Officer
To ensure the all loans approved by CI are disbursed on the approved bank system within appropriate timelines and that all repayments are processed appropriately.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring all loans are disbursed within timelines
- Ensuring that repayment advices from collections are treated and advised to appropriate teams within timelines
- Ensuring that the settlement accounts do not have ageing items due to disbursed loans
- Ensuring that PDCs are maintained on the RCMS system as received
- And that they are reconciled regularly and presented within the approved timelines
- Ensuring that reconciliation is up to date for all transactions posted and nil ageing item as a result of transactions advices
- Ensuring that credit card settlement advice are posted within timelines and reconciled appropriately.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree
- Fair Excel Knowledge
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.