GBS: IBM Global Business Services is the world’s largest consulting services organization. IBM Global Business Services provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions and services that deliver bottom-line business value. IBM Global Business Services provides leading transformation consulting across a range of industries as well as in the following key business function areas: Strategy and Change; Applied Technologies; Application Services; Financial Management; Human Capital Management; Customer Relationship Management; Marketing; Sales & Services; Supply Chain & Procurement, and Business Analytics and Optimization.
IBM is redefining business in the age of the customer. Smarter Commerce recognizes that the sale is just one aspect of the experience. Smarter commerce places the customer at the center of all operations and turns customer insight into action, enabling new business processes that help companies buy, market, sell and service their products and services.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) Application Innovation Services (AIS) has established a Customer Center of Competence. We are seeking highly experienced Order Management (OM) professionals to provide sales, solutioning and delivery excellence support to IBM teams in Europe, North America and Growth Markets.
The Customer CoC OM Consultant will do the following:
Business Development and Solution Development
– Assist GBS teams to identify and cultivate potential Smarter Commerce opportunities with key clients in their respective territories
– Lead client workshops to help our clients understand the benefits of IBM OM solutions.
– Lend SME expertise to marketing campaigns, conferences and industry events.
-Collaborate cross brand, cross geo and with outside vendors to develop innovative and comprehensive solutions for IBM clients.
– Provide Industry domain Subject Matter Expertise to assist in developing the proposed technical solution, project plan, and resource estimates
– Write sections of the proposal documents, including the technical solution, roles and responsibilities, value proposition, and the cost case
– Participate in preparation of proposal presentations, and present and explain the proposed solution to the customer
– Provide SME support, perform project reviews, help troubleshoot project issues.
– Provide part time “on demand” assistance to resolve critical open issues that arise throughout the delivery life cycle
This role requires regional and global travel; the ability to adapt and travel at short notice is essential.
Help Build A Smarter Planet. Visit ibm.com/start/consulting to learn more. http://www.ibm.com/start/consulting/ais
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience in IBM Sterling Commerce or similar order management solutions
- At least 2 years experience in Demonstrated solution defining, project roadmapping, estimating, determining resource requirements, and defining delivery models
- At least 1 year experience in Proven participation in proposal creation and orals presentations demonstrating excellent English verbal and written skills.
- At least 1 year experience in Managing CXO level relationships
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in IBM Sterling Commerce or similar order management solutions
- At least 5 years experience in Demonstrated solution defining, project roadmapping, estimating, determining resource requirements, and defining delivery models
- At least 3 years experience in Proven participation in proposal creation and orals presentations demonstrating excellent English verbal and written skills.
- At least 3 years experience in Managing CXO level relationships
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.