A European Life Sciences Company with HQ in Tarragona (Spain) is launching its operations in Nigeria by 2013. We are seeking qualified and experienced professionals, ready to join our team and develop the commercial activity of the Company, brands and campaigns addressed to the domestic Pharmaceuticals market.
Barcelona Life Sciences – Nigeria
– To represent a new portfolio of generic Oncology & Neurology specialties across Nigeria and its area of influence with experience in sales of generics through the Hospital channel and strong contacts with hospital decision-makers and local distributors.
– Gathering reliable market information from different sources (clients, competition,websites, consultants), cross checking data into recognizable indicators for decision making.
– Setting local distribution networks at national level, identifying reliable channels,supervising wholesalers and dealers.
– Identifying business opportunities and market penetration strategies with calendars and budgets in collaboration with HQ.
– Responsible for launching products and brands and successfully positioning them in the market place.
In the first phase of collaboration is responsible for reporting the information necessary to launch the business with a proper product & brand positioning: Market situation, Products, key customers,Prices, Credit terms, Quantity/Prices of last tenders & tender Board management within principle Hospitals for liaising with them, Analysis of competition,Distributors, etc…
In the second phase of collaboration is responsible for Pricing, selecting the target channels, Sales promotion and collaboration for aproper product booklet designing. Achieving the Company’s goals in the terms ofcoverage, sales, dealer motivation & merchandising activity. Will be responsible of the assigned Product account profit, among others:
Coordinating between the distributors and clients for orders and supplies
Developing relationships with key decision makers in Hospital channel for business development
Assessing requirements & conducting negotiations for selling and delivering products to key clients
Payment collection management
Customer service and complaints management
Desired Skills & Experience
Proven track record in sales through the Hospital and Pharmacy channels.
Remuneration according to experience, contribution to business development and market knowledge(first phase).
Fixed and variable (remuneration package as per results achieved) to negotiate on the candidate value (second phase)
Please attach an updated CV with picture