Its never enough to be better, we must strive to be the best. At EMAA Consulting International our goal is to be the best at building and maintaining professional relationships in international trade.
Our company was established to specifically fill the gap needed in the international trade industry. We use our experience and expertise as a consulting firm to bring together genuine buyers and sellers looking to establish longstanding trade relations. We facilitate the process and maintain a link of direct communication which not only provides an avenue for healthy interaction. Our specialty is in the area Oil and gas and Commodities. Our regular customers particularly value honesty and integrity. Our business is located in the US.
Our team of experienced professionals with several years of experience in international law and import and export are the back bone of our company. They a valuable asset to our clients buyers and sellers alike. We do the work for you, negotiating and looking for the procedures that fit and match your needs.
We at EMAA Consulting International, LLC strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. Our philosophy has always been to focus on customer satisfaction and unmitigated integrity. Our vision is to help you, the customer, with your needs and to become your number one resource for fuel and commodities.
Honesty, integrity, and mutual respect will be at the base of all our relationship. These qualities will be inherent in everything we do and say.
Oil and Gas, Commodities, Metals and Minerals
Job Title: Sales Marketing Consultant
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements an integrated range of marketing and sales strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the business.
- Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to compile a comprehensive lists of contacts to be made;
- Follows through on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Establishes rapport and maintains contact with contract clients and potential clients.
- Follows up with customers on a routine basis to ensure satisfaction with services received.
- Develops and manages sales and operating budgets, and regularly monitors performance to budget parameters
- Request for invoicing to be generate to client
- Performs direct customer sales in key areas; promotes and maintains customer relations with major accounts.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Develop and initiates country projects
- secure advert placements for the magazine
- secure sponsorship for FIN upcoming events
- Send a weekly report on your activities
- You will confirm the speakers of the conference
- any other responsibilities assigned by the CEO
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Ability to foster a cooperative environment and to work in a collegial fashion with peers in other organizational units.
- Ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing goals, strategies, and plans.
- Knowledge of market research and sales forecasting principles and methodologies.
- Ability to develop and manage sales and operating budgets.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles, concepts, and methodologies.
- Advanced direct sales skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources, analyzing and solving problems, establishing priorities, and making evaluative judgements.
- Ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures.