EMC provides the technologies and tools that can help you release the power of your information. We can help you design, build, and manage flexible, scalable, and secure information infrastructures. And with these infrastructures, you’ll be able to intelligently and efficiently store, protect, and manage your information so that it can be made accessible, searchable, shareable, and, ultimately, actionable. We believe that information is a business’s most important asset. Ideas—and the people who come up with them—are the only real differentiator. Our promise is to help you take that differentiator as far as possible. We will deliver on this promise by helping organizations of all sizes manage more information more effectively than ever before. We will provide solutions that meet and exceed your most demanding business and IT challenges.
Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Responsible for a high quota/territory. Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
· Enterprise – Cross-section of accounts, contains mostly complex national accounts.
· Initiates contacts with, and manages difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle. May assist others with difficult/tough sales and solutions. Often leads a cross-functional sales team.
· Maintains a complete knowledge of EMC products, policies and services using the Integrated Sales Cycle. Has specialized training within product and/or service lines.
· Has a strong technical understanding of the EMC offering and knows when to engage SE assistance.
· Operates under considerable latitude. May serve as project or initiative leader.
Desired Skills & Experience
Be energetic, flexible and capable of operating remotely
Have a strong sales background in developing and closing business opportunities with demonstrable selling experience at the C-Level
Proven ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
Possess in-depth knowledge of the EMC products and services, industry trends and competition
Have IT related sales experience and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities
Have the ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle
Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Show experience of working with appropriate business partners
Have proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities
Exhibit a demonstrable commitment to customer satisfaction and long-term account relationships