Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2012/2013 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED – Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture
1. CATEGORIES OF AWARDS
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities.
- To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
Only indigenes of NAOC host communities in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
3. METHOD OF APPLICATION
To qualify for consideration applicants must complete their online application and verify their application details on or before 17th February 2013.
All applicants for Host Communities Merit Award MUST attach current (2013–2014) Letters of Identification duly signed by:
• the current (2013) Chairman and Secretary of his/her CDC
• bona-fide traditional/paramount ruler of the community; and,
• the current (2013) Local Government Chairman or the Secretary
4. APTITUDE TEST
An Aptitude Test for the applicants in both Categories of Award will be conducted at the following centers:
- Port Harcourt
NOTE: Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude Test center.
Applications must not be made after the the deadline February 17th, 2013