Smart Partners: established to assist and advise citizens, organizations and governments in the goal of creating technically enabled communities, often referred to as a “Smart Communities.”The activities of the organization include planning, coordinating and initiating “Smart” projects that stimulate economic development. Smart Partners will also pursue project partnerships and facilitate partnerships with and for other organizations. We are currently recruiting for the below position in an ultra modern Montessori school in Amuwo Odofin environ.
Job Title: Admin/Relationship Executive
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- devising and maintaining office systems;
- servicing committees including academic boards, governing bodies and task groups;
- assisting with recruitment, public or alumni relations and marketing activities.
- administering the ‘student lifecycle’ from registration or admission to graduation or leaving;
- providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers;
- drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries and complaints procedures;
- coordinating examination and assessment processes;
- Profile involves contacting potential customers.
- The main duty is to make the customers aware and understand about the company and its offerings.
- To retain existing customers.
- Build Relationship with the customer and maintain it in long run.
- using information systems and preparing reports and statistics for internal and external use.
- managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed;
- supervising staff
- liaising with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students;
- Organising and facilitating a variety of educational or social activities.
Application deadline: 24th January 2013
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly apply by sending resume and photograph to: [email protected]