RusselSmith Nigeria Limited is a glocal wholly indigenous ISO 9001:2000 certified Asset Integrity Management Services Company incorporated on 26 July 2001 to service the needs of the global Oil and Gas exploration and production industry utilizing Rope Access Technology as primary means of access.
Job Reference Code: RS-TD-01
Summary of Functions:Expand and enhance Company’s online presence through new online content development, feature sections and timely postings. Create, code and upload new online content. Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to updating website content; Ensure accurate and current information; site traffic analysis and monthly senior management report generation.
• Support and Monitor RusselSmith’s internal and external web sites; manages web pages.
• Develop, design and implement online content, tools and web style standards to ensure consistency, timeliness and best user experience for the RusselSmith web properties.
• Evaluate, test and implement new initiatives, features and functionality to the RusselSmith web sites that will advance the organization’s mission.
• Works in the Technology Team to maintain RusselSmith web properties, including such things as maximizing user experience and search engine optimization.
• Manage web content management system and links daily for information posted to websites (internal and external).
• Produce a consistent visual image on the company’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images, and layout techniques.
• Analyze site traffic information and report monthly relevant information.
• Maintain direct correspondence with intranet users using email, bulletin boards and chat.
• Provides file management of published media, tracking, and reporting usage of technology
• Providing general technical support for content providers; ensures quality and content of information on web sites to ensure accurate and current information
• Maintain cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility so that the web site is accessible from a variety of different environments.
• Check bugs and problems, diagnose and fix them
• Perform additional duties as assigned
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Skills/Qualifications Required:• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, with an emphasis on web development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired.
• Proven ability to work with team members possessing varying levels of technical experience.
• Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, XML/RSS, PHP, My SQL,
• Two years’ experience in web page design, development, and implementation.