One of the fastest growing information and communication technology companies in Africa today. We offer integrated ICT solutions that add value to the operations of diverse clientele, using highly skilled and well motivated workforce. We work with best-in-class partners and technologies from all over the world.
We comprise three divisions, each with expertise in one of the three information technology disciplines, plus an IT training and certification centre.
CWL Systems specialises in the supply and maintenance of computer hardware and ancillary equipment. It commands a share of over 15% of the computer systems market in Nigeria with a strong foray into the Ghanaian and the larger West African market.
DCC Networks dedicates itself to VSAT, Metropolitan Area Network, Wide Area Network, Systems Integration and Network Monitoring and Management.
Job Title: Account Manager
The Account Manager is a key position within the company. He / She will already have at least 2 – 4 years’ experience selling in the Enterprise space. The Account Manager will focus on developing their process skills, product knowledge and hone their solution definition skills. He/She will also focus on demand creation and account management.
The Account Manager is accountable to the client for delivering measurable business value and accountable to the business head for achieving the current revenue target.
The key goal of the Account Manager is to achieve a minimum of ‘Solution Provider’ status with their accounts with the challenge to achieve ‘Trusted Advisor’ status
1. Manage Client Relationships:
- Build strong, value-based relationships at all levels and across all relevant departments/divisions of the client organization.
- Become a student of clients’ business, markets, customers, and competitors and communicate that knowledge to the sales team within the division
- Develop an Account Plan for all key clients. Update at least quarterly.
- Customer Satisfaction Metrics as defined from year to year
- 80% Market Share within Client base
- All accounts receivable less than 30 days
2. Create Demand:
- Create demand for all of division’s products and services using company’s Account Planning process
- Identify and qualify opportunities to determine the fit for company’s products and services
- Identify and document business issues and client requirements
- Develop and communicate key information using the Opportunity Planning Process
- Usage of key sales processes and systems as used in division to communicate with your team and management.
- Achievement of annual sales objective
- Number of new clients and market share within clients
- % of new bids within existing clients
- Balance sales pipeline with prospects at all stages of buying cycle
- Effective use of Win/loss reviews to improve your win ration in your accounts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Articulate with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Must possess persuasive and negotiating skills
- Self- confident and aggressive in pursuing targets
- Must have a great drive to perform and deliver results
- Must be conversant with current developments in IT
- Must be comfortable with meeting CEOs and top management
Team player, warm, dynamic, respects views of others
B. Sc. /HND in Business Administration, Marketing or related social science course
All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within a week and emails must have the title of the job being applied for. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applicants must state working telephone numbers at which they can be reached during office hours