Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- To acquire and retain more post-paid customers and generate revenue for the business.
- Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in the zone
- Responsible for evolving account development plan and relationship management process for accounts in the region guided by the signed service level agreement.
- Responsible for analysis of competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures
- Responsible for the day to day management of all Airtel relationships in the South West Zone.
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly reports on post paid subscribers activities, bill delivery and collection in the region
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship management with existing Post-paid subscribers in the zone and visibility.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related course
- An MBA will be added advantage
- 3-5 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables and Telecom
- Achieving Results, and Delighting the Customer
- Team Player; Independent, Confident, and Objective
- Attention to detail/ excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ready to achieve beyond set target
- Committed to common goals and values of the organization