One of the fastest growing information and communication technology companies in Africa today. We offer integrated ICT solutions that add value to the operations of diverse clientele, using highly skilled and well motivated workforce. We work with best-in-class partners and technologies from all over the world.
We comprise three divisions, each with expertise in one of the three information technology disciplines, plus an IT training and certification centre.
CWL Systems specialises in the supply and maintenance of computer hardware and ancillary equipment. It commands a share of over 15% of the computer systems market in Nigeria with a strong foray into the Ghanaian and the larger West African market.
DCC Networks dedicates itself to VSAT, Metropolitan Area Network, Wide Area Network, Systems Integration and Network Monitoring and Management.
Job Title: Head, Budget & Planning
Computer Warehouse Group seeks to fill the role of Head, Budget & Planning. This is a mid -level management position reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
The person’s responsibilities include all activities involved in planning, developing, implementing and monitoring of the capital and operating budget of CWG. It also covers steps involved in cost monitoring of projects embarked upon by CWG.
He/she will ensure the following processes work well for the achievement of the entire Group goals.
- Capital Budgeting and Project Evaluation
- Budget Preparation
- Budget Monitoring and Reporting
- Budget Revision
- Project Accounting
He/she will ensure the following objectives of the Budget & Planning unit are achieved
- Establish standardised procedures for budget preparation
- Ensure alignment of budget to the objectives of the organization
- Ensure budgets are realistic and prepared on a timely basis
- Ensure budgets are duly approved and authorized in line with pre-defined authority limits
Desired Skills & Experience
1. A graduate of Accounting, Economics, Finance and Business Administration
3. 5 years cognate experience
4. Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft suite (especially excel & powerpoint)
5. Good coaching & leadership skills
All applications must be sent to [email protected] within a week and emails must have the title of the job being applied for. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applicants must state working telephone numbers at which they can be reached during office hours.