In order to continue our expansion, OiLSERV is continuously looking for talented personnel who are self-motivated, with strong technical expertise in all areas of drilling, production, and completion services.
We are also recruiting engineering and technical graduates in our home markets in the Middle East and North Africa, who have demonstrated superior performance in their studies in mechanical, electrical, civil, aviation, hydraulic, and petroleum engineering.
- OiLSERV offers to all our team members:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Career development opportunities to allow their contribution to grow with our business
- Leading safety, health, and environmental processes and procedures
- An international team of skilled, entrepreneurial, talented, responsible, and quality-focused professionals in a supportive, collegial environment
Looking for a challenging career ?
OiLSERV is actively adding top talents in Management, Technical, Marketing/Sales and Field Operations. Join us now to be part of a joyful, challenging and rewarding journey.
Send us your Curriculum vitae to the respective email address below based on your Area of Expertise.
Job Title: Human Resources
Job Title: Artificial Lift
Job Title: Drilling Well Placemement & Evaluation
Job Title: Procurement
Job Title: Slickline
Job Title: Finance
Job Title: Well Head Maintenance
Job Title: Wireline Open Hole and Cased Hole Logging
Job Title: Drilling Fluids and Waste Management
Job Title: Casing Running
Job Title: Cementing and Stimulation
Job Title: Coiled Tubing
Job Title: Integrated Oilfield Services (Project Management)
Job Title: Surface and Downhole Well Testing
Job Title: Mud Logging
Job Title: SHE