Profiliant (www.profiliant.com) is a professional services firm with a niche focus in helping B2B companies find and win profitable business. We specialise in developing sales systems and processes that help companies big and small with the right Go-To-Market strategies. Our clients fall within the top 50 companies in every sector in the Nigerian economy and we deliver results through consulting engagements focused on topline and bottomline growth. Sales leaders trust us, Sales Managers depend on us, and sales people value us.
At Profiliant, there is great team spirit and an impressive focus on results. We offer a great work environment, excellent benefits package including healthcare, recognition and continued learning at all times.
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Manager
We are looking for an accounting and finance guru to help us manage our growing financial environment. Someone with a deep understanding of accounting systems, standards/principles, financial reporting and the preparation of books. The best candidate would have the opportunity of setting up an accounting system with the requisite processes and systems from scratch and hire team members to fill roles as the unit grows. The job is 70% Accounting and 30% Finance/Administrative. This person will report directly to the COO and the job is domiciled in Lagos, Nigeria.
Desired Skills & Experience
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 8 years experience in an accounting department (or Audit Practice) with similar responsibilities including at least one to two years as a Manager.
- Strong Analytical skills a must
- University Degree or HND in Accounting or Finance. Advanced degrees will be an advantage.
- Excel, Word, and Outlook. Business objects or other reporting tools. Ability to prepare pivot tables, v-look ups and write macros a big plus.
- chartered practitioner preferred.
The ideal candidate will have full responsibility for the following;
- QuickBooks accounting software experience preferred
- Tax (State & Federal Tax returns)
- Preparation of Monthly payroll
- Group Accounts & Subsdiary Financials
- Company inventory records
- Manage Accounts payable
- Manage Accounts receivable
- Monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Fixed asset depreciation lapse schedules
- General ledger, including pre-paid items and accruals
- Preparation of financial statements & working with the Board Finance Committee
- Proficient in Microsoft Office