Twinings Ovaltine International Markets have a fantastic opportunity for a pure marketeer with classical training and strrong experience within global brand development to provide thought leadership on creative development, research, agency management and media planning and evaluation for our incredibly successful growth business of Ovaltine in Lagos. This role would act as the creative lead for our presence in West Africa.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Key duties would include;
- Creative development of the 360 marketing mix with a particular focus on ATL including television.
- Lead from the consumer insight through to the big idea and set the agenda for execution
- Developing brand penetration, loyalty and recognition and brand equity from
- Introducing robust brand metrics to measure the above
- Lead media agency work and oversee/direct media planning
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous global/central brand development experience
- Creative, innovative ‘think different/look outside approach’
- FMCG Marketing experience essential. Ideally within Food, Beverage, Tobacco or Cosmetics
- Knowledge of the Nigerian working environment and FMCG marketplace ideal