Leader Engineering Ltd has built a reputation as a leading subsea specialist manpower agency. We have built long standing relationships with international Oil & Gas Operators, EPCM’s and Consultancies. The company directors and many of the staff are from Technical and Engineering backgrounds which has helped us build a strong network in the Oil & Gas industry ensuring we can provide the widest range of options for our candidates.
Ultimately we are a people business and building relationships is a fundamental part of what we do. We have been successful at this because we guided by our family values of; loyalty, trust, respect and understanding, we are committed to ensuring these values guide the way that we do our business and our success is echoed in the strong relationships that we have with our clients and consultants. We will continue to build relationships on these values and they will always be reflected in the way that we do business, where we always put the people first.
In addition to our family values the team at Leader Engineering is very uniquely made up of a variety of industry professionals with decades of experience, therefore we can better anticipate your needs, and understand your demands to provide solutions that get the job done on time and on budget.
Job Title: Well Intervention Services
– To guarantee the accomplishment of the drilling and/or completion and/or work-over operations, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, all while optimising costs and lead times
– To ensure the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment and services
– To Contribute to the return on CLIENT Exploration & Production investments, through a continual search for the improving equipment, services and operational procedures
– Review COMPANY well Interventions programs
– Participate to the preparation of the intervention programs, including coiled tubing simulations if necessary
– Supervise if necessary the implementation of well interventions programs, following the standards of the oil and gas Industry
– Control the activity of COMPANY’s involved contractors and supervisors
– Personally supervise delicate or risky operations
– Optimize operations in relation with Well Service engineering and propose solutions based on the experience
– Optimize contractor equipment lists in relation with contractors
– Analyze the instantaneous data
– Anticipate potential problems and plan alternative strategies
– Compose and review operating procedures
– Ensure the reliability of technical information
– Ensure or control daily and final reporting of wells or of operations
– Participate in the production of technical and operational syntheses
– Conduct or check costs follow-up, propose pricing booklet if necessary
– Participate in the preparation of invitations to tender and service/equipment contracts
– Optimize the activities of service providers and assess their performance
– Ensure the respect of safety rules, of the environment and of the frame of reference
– Anticipate needs, Organize and coordinate supplying
– Contribute to the improvement of skills and the know-how
– Participate in budget preparation
– Coach job holders
– Manage CONTRACTOR’S personnel rotation
– Coordinate Mob/demob & transportation of personnel to the site
– Write procedures, guidelines and reports
– Follow up installation and hook up of equipment on the site. Ensure all equipment meets group quality standards and is inspected/ tested
– Liaise with contractors during planning/operations
– Coordinate necessary meetings between COMPANY, other service companies contractors
– Conduct HAZID/ HAZOP meetings and workgroups
– Work with the HSE officers to ensure general respect of set out HSE procedures. Ensure the proper conformity to the lifting and handling of equipment and identification of hazards to guarantee incident-free operations.
– Control and identify the Community workforce to ensure only properly identified individuals are allowed access to work area. Eliminate Impersonation by untrained hands.
– Ensure that appropriate PPE’s are worn and used at all times as required for the task in progress.
– Ensure drilling and/or completion operations are conducted in full respect of COMPANY’S safety rules, of the environment and in conformance with established industry practices.
– As directed by COMPANY Well Service Manager, follow up and assist the activity of other contractors and supervisors in their tasks.
– Participate in the production of technical and operational syntheses (including debriefings, CTAs, etc.).
– Follow up Contractor actions to ensure closure of items in time targets in line with Drilling Industry standards.
Desired Skills & Experience
Initial formal Education: Engineering Degree
Professional Experience (number of years): Minimum 25
Experienced in simultaneous Completion and well intervention operations
Good knowledge of Offshore and Onshore operations, in particular Jack-up and Crane barge activities if required to co-ordinate offshore operations.
Trainings / HSE qualification certificates: IWCF / BOSIET /Fire Fighting / First Aid / Oil Spill Clearance.
Trainings in Management of Major Emergencies, Respect of Environment operations, as an advantage.
Fluent in English, French will be an advantage
Medical fitness certificate : Must be presented before start of services