Asset Management is a foremost real Estate/Construction Company in Nigeria which offers services of project Management, project advisory, Estate & Property Development, Construction Management, Facility Management and Real Estate Advisory.
We are currently offering unique opportunity for an individual with wealth of experience in project management/project Advisory, who has the capability of identifying, pursuing and managing the project Management arm of Asset Management Group thereby improving the delivery of construction projects both theoretically and practically and introducing well proven processes and state of the art project management technologies
Job Title: Expat Project Manager
Project Manager’s Job Description
- Manage/market the project management arm of AMG especially in the areas of project Advisory
- Put in place proper process for documentations for all AMG projects
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and develop full scale project plans.
- Introduce business process Improvement
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Responsible for the introduction of new project management techniques
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goal and deliverables
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Plan and review project deliverables
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administration staff, workers and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- . Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- . Responsible for the overall projects handled by AMG, Project advisory for our various clients,
- . Overall direction, scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, project planning, contract
- administration, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects ensuring
- consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals and most especially the THEORETICAL
- aspect of project management
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least an Upper credit in a construction related course
- A postgraduate degree or certification in project management.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in project management as it relates to construction
- Extensive experience in project management documentation
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Wide knowledge of both THEORETICAL and practical aspects of project management
- Proficient in project management software
- Proven experience in people management, risk management, change management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential