All Business Units – Lagos
The Role: FACILITY MANAGER
The successful candidate will be required to
· Develop and implement on approval, strategic paper on residential facilities and properties of the business taking into cognizance medium to long term impacts.
· Ensure prompt and adequate supplies of utilities (diesel & water) to the residential quarters at all times
· Ensure the proper maintenance of all residential quarters in line with the company’s policies and accepted safety standards to the satisfaction of all occupants.
· Develop and deploy a sustainable vendor management system to foster prompt residential quarters’ utilities supplies and other processes pivotal to the delivery of Housing functions.
· Prepare viable financial year budget for the unit and formulate policies guiding expenditures to ensure cost savings
· Review performance of individual team members, identify training requirements and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal and time schedules
· Ensure the prompt renewal of leases and get best execution on the company’s property leases.
· Ensure the prompt payment of statutory rates, taxes, levies on private leaseholds and company’s properties respectively.
· Oversee and ensure the continuous improvement of Housing processes
.· Work closely with the Admin Manager & Transport Supervisor : For coordination of visitors accommodation and transport arrangements
· Company Vendors : Negotiation on supplies of various goods and services
The Person: The Right candidate must · Have First degree in Law, Estate Management, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or other related discipline
· Have at least 5 years work experience in a similar role with a large organization
· Have an excellent and demonstrable negotiation / organization skills
· Be able to establishes Interacting and Communicating networks links within and outside the organization.
· Demonstrates Commercial Orientation and an understanding of business issues
· Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY,NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS.
Please that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application deadline: 26 April, 2013